Saturday, August 27, 2011

Creative Coldsnow in Westport is awesome!

I went to Creative Coldsnow today to pick up some supplies that I needed. Not only did they have a huge Sale, but I found something pretty awesome. Got some brush cleaner. Picked up some Dr. Ph. Martin's Synchromatic TRANSPARENT Water Color. But the most intriguing buy today was a leather art carrier that cost me $6.99. It looks like an ordinary paper holder, but looks can be deceiving. It also acts as a dual spray paint can holder. It can fit 5 cans of Montana spray paint. Or really any kind of spray paint. Pretty sweet find in my book. So all you graffiti kids out there like me. We can now look a little less suspicious.

Now I can bike around town with my buddy and we can just spray real easy.


Here is the Dr. Ph. Martin's Synchromatic TRANSPARENT Water Color.


This is the greatest find of the day.


I only have 3 cans in it right now, but it can hold up to 5 cans. Plus tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment